注册 登录
中国商学院交流论坛 返回首页

uk5a2q的个人空间 http://bbs.mbanet.cn/?4762 [收藏] [复制] [分享] [RSS]

日志

Tulle Flower Girl Dresses of the Month in Petal Pink and Antique White

已有 215 次阅读2012-8-30 10:32

Tulle Flower Girl Dresses of the Month in Petal Pink and Antique White

Tulle flower girl dresses of the Month in Petal Pink and Antique White

Perhaps because I graduated from Colorado State with both my undergraduate and Master’s Degree, I tend to love weddings in the Colorado Rockies. Many happy years were spent there in that magnificent state. By now, because of the Telluride Film Festival, I am sure you have all heard of that wonderful city. However as wonderful as it is for skiing, the summers in Telluride are one of the loveliest settings for a wedding.

About a year ago, we made a lovely tulle flower girl dress for this adorable little toddler. We layered the skirt colors in very pale pink so it had just a hint of pink in the tulle. This Tulle Flower Girl Dresses of the Month in Petal Pink and Antique White is from our Pegeen Couture Collections style 402. Other than layer with color, we added nothing extra to this dress.

We were giddy when we designed it for our customer who wanted the dress pink color to match the cowboy boots. Man oh man, this customer REALLY wanted me to take notice. Pink and Cowboy Boots? WOOT!

Our customer had some wonderful wild flowers as well in the bouquets as well as in pots, jars and buckets all over the ceremony and venue. Flowers included my favorite, Columbines, the state flower of Colorado. Absolutely my favorite flower in the world in so many shades it would make your gardening head spin! (and a hot tip – visit GracefulGardens.com for a supplier for these perennials in all colors)

We hope you will visit our Pegeen.com website to view this and our many featured weddings. http://www.dressale.com/tulle-flower-girl-dresses_10v240.html

路过

鸡蛋

鲜花

握手

雷人

评论 (0 个评论)

facelist

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 注册

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|中国商学院交流论坛 ( 闽ICP备11013421号

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 07:04 , Processed in 5.114691 second(s), 19 queries .

锟斤拷学院锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷

返回顶部