中国商学院交流论坛

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 686|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

喜讯:热烈祝贺南强同科(社科塞斯厦门分校)命中2012年1月联考英语(二)作文真题!

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-5-30 17:10:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
社科赛斯精准命中2012年管理类联考两篇英语作文及新题型,见串讲班讲义(临考前发放资料).数学直接命中全部题型并且在模考串讲阶段都练习过,同时,命中逻辑28道类型题,其余两道在上课中也有所涉及.初步统计社科赛斯命中2012年1月份MBA联考真题分数达170分.

2012年MBA联考英语真题写作小作文部分
Section IV Writing 
Part A
Suppose you have found something wrong with the electronic dictionary that you bought from an online store the other day. Write an email to the customer service center to
1) make a complaint, and 
2) demand a prompt solution
You should write about 100 words on ANSWER SHEET 2
DO not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use “ZHANG WEI” instead. DO not write the address. (10 points)

以下是老师上课给出的模板,画横线部分在考试中可直接套用.

投诉信模板(串讲讲义P9、1月5号补充材料老师均有强调):

Dear Mr. Manager,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the steam iron I bought from your department store on July 6, 2997.

To my great disappointment, when I took it back home and started to use it to iron my silk skirt, the plastic outer casing suddenly broke in the middle and water came out from the fissure. This new product turned out to be completely useless after its first trial. It is supposed to be a matter of poor quality.

I shall appreciate it if you will replace my steam iron with a new one. I also demand that a sum of compensation fee will be paid on your part to cover my loss. And I hope that a timely response could be made soon to solve my problem.

Sincerely yours,

Li Ming

2012年MBA联考英语真题写作大作文部分
Part B
48.Directions:
   Write an essay based on the following table In your writing, you should
1) describe the table ,and
2) give your comments
You should write at least 150 words(15points)
某公司员工工作满意度调查
年龄/满意度
满意
不清楚
不满意
小于等于40岁
16.7%
50.0%
33.3%
41-50岁
0.0%
36.0%
64.0%
大于50岁
50.0%
10.0%

社科赛斯串讲讲义
Changes in the Way of Travel

As can be seen from the table, there are two remarkable tendencies: one is the rate of traveling by air, and the other is that by private cars. The former rose from 8% in 1990 to 25% in 2003, while the latter from 10% to 32%, both increasing more than 3 times. The table also shows that the number of people traveling by train decreased by 23% though it is still many people’s first choice.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 分享分享 支持支持 反对反对
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|中国商学院交流论坛 ( 闽ICP备11013421号

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 16:50 , Processed in 1.620416 second(s), 19 queries .

锟斤拷学院锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表